Our new favorite for hitting the hill hard in springy conditions. The Touring BAÏST is a lightweight glove that is great for warmer days and touring in the backcountry.
An outdoor glove without too many bells and whistles, just the necessities. It has a built-in natural arch to match the shape of your fingers; enabling a better fit, hand feel, and improved dexterity.
The Touring BAÏST is made with the highest quality materials, for the most adventurous among us. And they are built to last.
- The palm is made of our waterproof goat skin leather, and is double reinforced in high wear areas.
- Precision stitching for optimal fit and hand feel.
- Our breathable neoprene back enables ideal fit, breathability, and windproofing keeping you comfortable on your hike up, and your descent.
- Built-in natural arch to match the shape of your fingers
- The neoprene cuff is built to go under your jacket, sealed down with a velcro enclosure snug enough to let nothing in and get you locked and loaded to shred.
Rated from 28°F to 50°F
Measure your hand to determine your size.
*Measurements in inches
Length: Measure from tip of middle finger to the breaking point in the wrist where it joins the palm.
Perimeter: Measure around the widest part of the hand (approx. 2 cm above the thumb - do not measure around the thumb)
Size: Choose the larger of the two sizes you fit into, this is your size. For example, if your length is 7.5 and your perimeter is 7.9 you would follow the length sizing and choose a 90.
The glove will feel slightly stiff for the first day. We use real goat leather which takes a day or 2 of wear to break in properly.
When in doubt, go up a half size.
Please Note: This size guide provides the best possible estimated measurements we can give you to determine your size. You may also need to take into consideration a few things before your final decision is made.
1) Do you like a looser or tighter fitting glove?
a) If looser, go up a size if you are in between
b) If tighter, go down a size if you are in between