Are you ready to buy your last pair of mitts? Of course you are. You're sick of cold hands and freezing sweat. You're tired of fighting with your boots or bindings through the fabric. And you're definitely done ripping your soft top as you get off the lift. Don't worry, we've got you covered.
BAÏST Mittens are the toughest, warmest and most practical Mitt ever. And they are built to last. You'll have these forever.
The BAÏST proprietary liner system gives you the flexibility to remove, replace, or wear each layer on their own or in combinations. So you can wear this system 8 different ways. These reinforced, breathable and dynamic mittens deliver a full range of functionality and comfort no matter where you ride.
- The shell is your first and toughest defense against the elements. Made of our waterproof goat leather and our impervious cordura.
- Cordura Shell for extreme durability and dexterity. Waterproof and Windproof.
- Double reinforced leather in high wear areas for added longevity.
- Reinforced knuckle for impact protection.
- The removable liner features our private blend of thinsulate & thermolite. This is the warmest and most breathable liner you've ever experienced.
- But wait! We've got a skin liner too... This is your second skin on the slopes. It's extreme moisture wicking and heat sealing, so you're warm and dry all day. It's also touch screen compatible so you can stay dialed in without getting cold burn.
The system includes:
- An antifog cloth that's detachable and stows away inside the glove.
- BAÏST Bond leashes, so you never lose a glove again on the chair.
- A snowlock pull cord on the base of the mitt, so it stays on all day!
- A velcro pull strap and elastic closure around wrist, just for convenience.
- A soft micro-fiber nose wipe material on back of the thumb.
Rated from -20°F to 45°F
Measure your hand to determine your size.
*Measurements in inches
Length: Measure from tip of middle finger to the breaking point in the wrist where it joins the palm.
Perimeter: Measure around the widest part of the hand (approx. 2 cm above the thumb - do not measure around the thumb)
Size: Choose the larger of the two sizes you fit into, this is your size. For example, if your length is 7.5 and your perimeter is 7.9 you would follow the length sizing and choose a 90.
The glove will feel slightly stiff for the first day. We use real goat leather which takes a day or 2 of wear to break in properly.
When in doubt, go up a half size.
Please Note: This size guide provides the best possible estimated measurements we can give you to determine your size. You may also need to take into consideration a few things before your final decision is made.
1) Do you like a looser or tighter fitting glove?
a) If looser, go up a size if you are in between
b) If tighter, go down a size if you are in between
Our sizing is unisex, make sure to check the Size Chart
- Removeable Heat Liner
- Skin Liner with Touchscreen Capability
- BAÏST Bond Wrist Leash
- Anti-Fog Goggle Cleaner Cloth
Subscribe to our newsletter
Order now and become a BAÏST.