Purchase of this item does NOT include:
- Removable Heat Liner
- Skin Liner with Touchscreen Capability
- BAÏST Bond Wrist Leash
- Anti-Fog Goggle Cleaner Cloth
The above items are included in the BAÏST Mitt & Liner System.
Our sizing is unisex, make sure to check the Size Chart
- Removeable Heat Liner
BAÏST Mitts are designed for the most extreme skiers and boarders in the most extreme and varying conditions. They are built to last.
- Premium goat leather, more durable and waterproof than other leathers. Soft and supple because of the presence of lanolin in the leather, this enables a better grip. Goat leather is warm, breathable and is extremely supple and comfortable.
- Shell: Your first and toughest defense against the elements. Made of our waterproof goat leather and our impervious tear proof cordura.
- Beast Liner: BAÏST private blend thinsulate & thermolite removable velcro liner. Our blend is the warmest and most breathable liner you have experienced.
- Cordura shell is dexterous, extremely durable, water and windproof.
- Double reinforced leather in high wear areas for added longevity.
- Reinforced knuckle for impact protection.
- Snowlock pull cord on the base of the mitt.
- Velcro pull strap and elastic closure around wrist.
- Soft micro-fiber nose wipe material on back of the thumb.
Rated from -20°F to 45°F
Measure your hand to determine your size.
*Measurements in inches
Length: Measure from tip of middle finger to the breaking point in the wrist where it joins the palm.
Perimeter: Measure around the widest part of the hand (approx. 2 cm above the thumb - do not measure around the thumb)
Size: Choose the larger of the two sizes you fit into, this is your size. For example, if your length is 7.5 and your perimeter is 7.9 you would follow the length sizing and choose a 90.
The glove will feel slightly stiff for the first day. We use real goat leather which takes a day or 2 of wear to break in properly.
When in doubt, go up a half size.
Please Note: This size guide provides the best possible estimated measurements we can give you to determine your size. You may also need to take into consideration a few things before your final decision is made.
1) Do you like a looser or tighter fitting glove?
a) If looser, go up a size if you are in between
b) If tighter, go down a size if you are in between