Our sizing is unisex, make sure to check the Size Chart
Same quality MItt, just a little bit smaller...
- Removeable Heat Liner
- Skin Liner with Touchscreen Capability
- BAÏST Bond Wrist Leash
- Anti-Fog Goggle Cleaner Cloth
Are you ready to buy your last pair of mitts?
BAÏST Mitts are designed for the most extreme skiers and boarders in the most extreme and varying conditions. They are built to last.
- Premium goat leather, more durable and waterproof than other leathers. Soft and supple because of the presence of lanolin in the leather, this enables a better grip. Goat leather is warm, breathable and is extremely supple and comfortable.
- BAÏST proprietary liner system allows the flexibility to remove, replace, or wear each layer on their own or in multiple combinations, resulting in 8 unique glove combinations. These reinforced, breathable and dynamic mittens deliver a full range of functionality and comfort in the elements.
- Shell: Your first and toughest defense against the elements. Made of our waterproof goat leather and our impervious tear proof cordura.
- Beast Liner: BAÏST private blend thinsulate & thermolite removable velcro liner. Our blend is the warmest and most breathable liner you have experienced.
- Skin Liner: Your second skin on the slopes. Extreme moisture wicking and heat sealing. Touch screen compatible so you never have to expose your skin.
- Cordura shell is dexterous, extremely durable, water and windproof.
- Antifog cloth is detachable and stows away inside the glove so you always have access to a skiers most important asset: sight.
- Double reinforced leather in high wear areas for added longevity.
- Reinforced knuckle for impact protection.
- BAÏST Bond leashes (detachable), so you never lose a glove again on the chair.
- Snowlock pull cord on the base of the glove.
- Velcro pull strap and elastic closure around wrist.
- Soft micro-fiber nose wipe material on back of the thumb.
Rated from -20°F to 45°F
Measure your hand to determine your size.
*Measurements in inches
Length: Measure from tip of middle finger to the breaking point in the wrist where it joins the palm.
Perimeter: Measure around the widest part of the hand (approx. 2 cm above the thumb - do not measure around the thumb)
Size: Choose the larger of the two sizes you fit into, this is your size. For example, if your length is 7.5 and your perimeter is 7.9 you would follow the length sizing and choose a 90.
The glove will feel slightly stiff for the first day. We use real goat leather which takes a day or 2 of wear to break in properly.
When in doubt, go up a half size.
Please Note: This size guide provides the best possible estimated measurements we can give you to determine your size. You may also need to take into consideration a few things before your final decision is made.
1) Do you like a looser or tighter fitting glove?
a) If looser, go up a size if you are in between
b) If tighter, go down a size if you are in between